Amazing Metabolism-Boosting Chocolate Mug Cake


Mash the Banana In the mug. (I use a microwavable ceramic bowl. Much easier for me)
Add 1 Egg, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons of applesauce, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and about 1 Tblsp Honey.  

Mix it all together really well. Then put into a microwave for 4-5 minutes.  Depending upon your microwave.  

Now here is where I varied.  I omitted the applesauce and exchanged the honey for a low calorie sweetener.  I used splenda but I'm sure you can use your favorite.  This tasted just as fantastic. My next try is going to be to try and omit the egg yolk and see if that works well or even replace the honey with agave.  

If you need step by step pictures you can find this main recipe where I did which is the Creek Line House Blog  

No comments:

Post a Comment